ATEN 2-Port 4K HDMI/VGA to HDMI Converter Switch, black
The ATEN VC1280 is a user-friendly device that simply connects HDMI and VGA sources to one HDMI display or projector. Apart from being compliant with HDCP 1.4, the VC1280 also supports HDMI 1.4 including 3D, Deep Color and 4K (3840 X 2160@30 Hz). In addition, the VC1280 features built-in VGA conversion, which allows you to transmit VGA signals to HDMI output without using extra adapters or scalers.
The VC1280 offers 3 source switching modes – HDMI, VGA, and AUTO, it allows you to switch rapidly and intuitively via a pushbutton for real-time use. When the VC1280 operates on the AUTO input mode, it transmits the first detected input to the HDMI display, and automatically switches to a newly plugged-in source when it detects the signals.
Without any software or driver installation required, the VC1280 is a handy and easy-to-use multi-input A/V switch. It is ideal for user that needs automatic and quick switching to adopt. With the VC1280, you can effortlessly accelerate instant collaboration and work efficiency with co-workers.
• Firmware upgradable
• Rack-mountable using the VE-RMK1U
• Built- in 8KV / 15 KV ESD protection
• HDMI 1.4 (3D, Deep Color, 4K), HDCP 2.2 compliant
• Supports Audio EDID Switching (2ch Stereo, 5.1ch Surround sound, and AUTO)
• Features RS-232 Serial Communication Switch – Command mode and Bypass mode to meet application requirements
• Supports bi-directional IR signal transmission - two way IR protocol delivery by one IR port, IR transmission is processed one direction at a time
• Superior video quality 4K HDMI up to 100 m via a single Cat 5e/6/6a or ATEN 2L-2910 Cat 6 cable 1080p up to 150 m via a single Cat 5e/6 cable in HDBaseT Long Reach Mode
Package Contents: 1x VC1280 2-Port 4K HDMI/VGA to HDMI Converter Switch, 1x Power Adapter, 1x RS-232 Terminal Block, 1x User Instructions.
Dimensions: (WxDxH) 145.3 x 123 x 30 mm (with bracket)
Weight: 0.46 Kg