Moxa NPort 6610 Serial Port Server, 16 Ports, Port buffer, IEC 62443, IPv6, black
The NPort 6600 series of secure device servers is the right choice for applications that use large numbers of serial devices packed into a small space. Security breaches are intolerable and the NPort® 6600 ensures data transmission integrity with support of DES, 3DES, and AES encryption algorithms. Serial devices of any type can be connected to the NPort® 6600, and each serial port on the NPort® can be configured independently for RS-232, RS-422, or RS-485 transmission.
The NPort 6600 has a built-in LCD panel for configuration. The panel displays the server name, serial number, and IP address, and any of the device server€™s configuration parameters, such as IP address, netmask, and gateway address, can be updated easily and quickly.
The NPort 6600 provides adjustable termination, pull high, and pull low resistors for RS-485 communication. In some critical environments, termination resistors may be needed to prevent the reflection of serial signals, and the pull high and pull low resistors may need adjusting to maintain the integrity of the electrical signal. Since no set of resistor values works for every environment, the NPort® 6600 allows manual adjustment of the resistor values for each serial port using built-in DIP switches.
- Up to 16 ports for high-density environments
- Nonstandard baudrates supported with high precision
- Port buffers for storing serial data when the Ethernet is offline
- Supports IPv6
- Ethernet redundancy (STP/RSTP/Turbo Ring) with network module
- Modular design for scalability
- DES/3DES/AES for highly secure data transmissions
- Universal high-voltage ranges: 100 to 240 VAC or 88 to 300 VDC
- Popular low-voltage ranges: ±48 VDC (20 to 72 VDC, -20 to -72 VDC)
- Security features based on IEC 62443
Dimensions(BxDxH): 440 x 195 x 44 mm
Weight: 3,58 kg