Wanhao Duplicator i3 Mini, 3D-skrivare, PLA, non heated bed, black
Wanhao Duplicator i3 Mini, for 1.75mm filaments, MK10 Single-Extruder, black
The Duplicator i3 Mini is the latest derivative in the very popular i3 range of 3D Printers.
The Mini has a smaller build size than the standard i3, but still large enough for most projects. The printer comes almost fully assembled and will be ready to print within minutes after un-boxing.
Like all of our 3D printers, the Duplicator i3 Mini uses an open material system, which means you are not limited in your choice of materials. Filament is supplied on open spools and not in proprietary cartridges or spools marked with NFC tags which generally cost 3 or 4 times that of standard materials.
• Extruder: MK10 Single-Extruder
• Filament Size: 1.75mm Dedicated
• Top Hotend Temperature: 260°C (Short-term), 240°C (Long-term)
• Cooling: 40mm Extruder Cooling Fan, 40mm Drive Block Cooling Fan, & PSU Cooling Fan
• Layer Capability: 0.1mm (HD 100 microns)
• Build Envelope: 120mm x 135mm x 100mm
• Build Surface: Non Heated Bed Plate and Wanhao Adhesive Sheet
• Filament Capabilities: PLA, PETG and similar.
• Compatible Software: CURA (Wanhao Edition), MatterControl (Free Download Online), Simplify 3D
• File Type: Gcode
• File Transfer: SD Card & USB
• Frame Color: Steel Frame (Powder Coated Black)