USB-COMi USB to Serial adapter, RS-422/RS-485, DB9-ha, Windows, blue
USB-COMi RS-422/485 is designed to quickly and easily convert USB to Serial. USB COMi connects to an open USB port on your computer or USB hub. The adapter then adds an RS-422/485 interface to your system that you can start using immediately, completely automatically. USB COMi uses the built-in COM-port features of Windows and does therefor not require any additional drivers or installations to work.
USB-COMi offers direct access to devices connected via RS-422/485 eg. barcode scanners, scales, ATMs, cash registers and much more.
• DB9 Data rates from 300 baud to 3 Mbaud
• 15kV Electostatic Discharge (ESD) protection
• Powered and communicates via USB 2.0 Full Speed (5V)
• Support for Mac OS X/MacOS with third-party software
• Compatible with Windows 2000 and above, Linux kernel 2.6 and above