Siklu EH-1200TX-ODU-EXT - Siklu EtherHaul-1200TX 70GHz E-Band Radio with Adapter, grey
The EtherHaul-1200TX (Lv.700) is a high-capacity low-cost E-band radio designed for business service delivery, wireless ISPs, wireless extension from a fiber demarcation point. The system is uniquely based on an all-silicon design that results in fewer components, greater reliability, and significant price reductions. Further reducing cost of ownership are operation in the uncongested and inexpensive licensed E-band 70 GHz spectrum, low power consumption and tiny size.
Etherhaul-1200 71-76, 81-86 GHz FDD with connector for External antenna. Operates at 700Mbps aggregated. with 2 combo ports: 2xcopper+ 2xfiber, includes Provider Bridge features (switching, QOS, QinQ), Adaptive modulation and Embedded Web GUI. Cannot be loaded with any additional license except AES encryption license.
• Operates in the licensed, uncongested and inexpensive 71-76 GHz E-band spectrum.
• Future-proof high throughput supports high-speed data, voice, video and reliable cloud connectivity with aysmmetric capacity configuration.
• Most deployed millimeter wave radio in 2012
• Revolutionary all-silicon-based design delivers the industry’s lowest prices and increased reliability.
• Reliable operation due to advanced hitless / errorless Adaptive Bandwidth, Coding and Modulation (ABCM) for a large dynamic range.
• Standard-based for seamless integration into existing networks and multi-vendor interoperability.
• Green design – ultra low power consumption (PoE), zero footprint, all-outdoor, extremely light weight
• Quick and easy installation, requires minimal site preparation.
• Frequency: 71-76GHz
• Duplexing Scheme: TDD
• Modulation: QPSK/QAM16
• Adaptive rate: Hitless adaptive bandwidth, coding and modulation, boosting system gain by 21dB
• Throughput: 700Mbps aggregated (with asymmetric/symmetric downlink/uplink rate support)
• Link Budget: 171dB (including 1ft antennas gain), 185dB (including 2ft antennas gain)
• Interfaces: 2xGbE ports: a combination of 1000BaseT and SFP slots
• Antenna: Integrated 1ft (31cm), 43dBi, External 2ft (65cm), 50dBi
• Power: PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at), Wide-voltage interface: ±21-57VDC, Power supply input redundancy
• Ethernet Features: VLAN (IEEE 802.1q) and VLAN stacking (Q-in-Q, IEEE 802.1ad Provider Bridge), IEEE 802.1d Transparent Bri