HyperX Predator RGB RAM, 16GB, 3200MHz, DDR4, CL16, Black / RGB
Go out hunting in style! An elegant memory in red, green and blue.
Pimp the system in brilliant red, green and blue style and the performance required to stay at the top of the food chain using ultra-fast HyperX® Predator DDR4 RGB * .Easy to configure ** thanks to HyperX Infrared Sync technology. You don"t need any cables and can quickly give the system a unique look. The eye-catching Predator DDR4 RGB works without overheating thanks to the advanced black heat diffuser that complements the brilliant colors. Enhance support for high frame rates with clock frequencies of up to 4.0 GHz and low CL15 – CL19 latency so your video streams flow smoothly and you can easily render highlights with highlights.
• Eye-catching red, green and blue light effects.
• Patent-pending HyperX Infrared Sync technology.
• Cool aluminum heat exchanger that complements the stylish RGB lighting effects.
• Good performance DDR4 memory: high speed and low latency.
• Intel"s XMP-ready profiles are optimized for Intel"s latest platforms.
• Lifetime Warranty
* The specifications for the extreme overclocking modules listed on this page may exceed the hardware capacity of your system. Carefully selected system components (eg CPU, motherboard, PSU) are required for these modules to work as intended.
These kits have been carefully tested and verified at the factory to see that they are running at brand speed. As a reserve, a second XMP profile with lower clock speed is included, so you can still achieve good performance if systems are unable to handle the included XMP high speed profile.
You can find a guide for the processors and motherboards used with HyperX for Intel"s XMP certification at the following site: http://www.intel.co.uk/content/www/uk/en/gaming/extreme-memory-profile- xmp.html. Note that this is not a guarantee of compatibility with your system configuration. We cannot guarantee compatibility with all systems, but it is important to be aware that you install and use these modules at your own risk.
** Light effects can be customized using the motherboard"s RGB control software. Support for RGB customization via third-party software may vary.